100% Pure Tea Tree Essential Oil
Tea Tree Essential oil has a fresh and camphoraceous odor and is most known for its antimicrobial properties, as it contains the compound Terpinen-4-ol. This compound is thought to be accountable for fighting all three categories of infectious organisms (bacteria, fungi, and viruses).
Tea Tree essential oil can be used to combat an array of ailments, as listed below:
- Athlete's Foot/Foot Odor
- Infections and cuts
- Insect repellant
- Sore throat *do not swallow
- Mouth Sores *do not swallow
- Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Origin: Austrailia
- Consistency: Thin
- Note: Middle
- Strength of Aroma: Medium
- Aromatic Scent: Fresh, Camphoraceous Odor
- Aromatherapeutic Benefits: Cleansing, Purifying, Uplifting
Tea Tree Essential Oil may cause dermal sensitization in some people. Do not take internally.
Bottled by Timshel Apothecary. For more information on the essential oils we use, please Contact Us.