100% Pure Lavender 40/42 Essential Oil
Lavender 40/42 Essential Oil offers the most floral scent of all lavenders. 40/42 refers to the standardization of both Linalool and Linalyl acetate esters resulting in a very consistent floral scent.
Lavender Essential Oil is recognized as having some very strong properties, including:
- Analgesic (Painkiller)
- Anticonvulsant (Reduce the severity of epileptic fits or other convulsions)
- Tonic (Hair & Skin)
- Botanical Name: Lavandula officinalis
- Plant Part: Flowers
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Origin: France
- Color: Pale to yellow liquid
- Consistency: Thin
- Note: Top
- Strength of Aroma: Strong
- Aromatic Scent: Lavender 40/42 Essential Oil has a floral, herbaceous, fresh scent with balsamic woody undertone.
- Aromatherapeutic Properties: Balancing, Soothing, Normalizing, Calming, Relaxing, Healing
Warnings: Avoid high doses during pregnancy because it is a uterine stimulant.
Bottled by Timshel Apothecary. For more information on the essential oils we use, please Contact Us.