100% Pure Frankincense Essential Oil
Frankincense has been used for centuries for an array of ailments, and for aromatherapy, as well.
Frannkencense Essential Oil is believed to have the following uses:
- Aging Skin
- Bacterial Infections
- Fungal Infections
- Treatment for joint pain & arthritis
- Insect Repellant
- Botanical Name: Boswellia serrata
- Plant Part: Resin
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Origin: India
- Color: Colorless to pale yellow clear liquid
- Consistency: Medium
- Note: Base
- Strength of Aroma: Medium
- Aromatic Scent: Woody, Earthy
- Aromatherapy Benefits: Calming, Visualizing
- Frankincense Essential Oil is non-toxic, non-irritant and non-sensitizing.
Warning: Avoid during pregnancy.
Bottled by Timshel Apothecary. For more information on the essential oils we use, please Contact Us.