100% Pure Eucalyptus (Globulous) Essential Oil
Eucalyptus essential oil can be used on all sorts of skin ailments such as burns, blisters, wounds, insect bites, lice, and skin infections. The Blue Mallee Oil has the highest Eucalyptol content, which is an antiseptic. This means it is the strongest antiseptics among the Eucalyptus. It has also been used to combat the effects of colds, flus, nasal congestion, asthma, and many other respiratory ailments.
Eucalyptus essential oil can be used to combat an array of ailments, as listed below:
- Insect Bites
- Skin Infections
- Combats the effects of colds, flus, nasal congestion, asthma and other respiratory ailments
- Botanical Name: Eucalyptus polybractea
- Plant Part: Woods & Leaves
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Origin: Australia
- Color: Colorless to pale yellow liquid
- Consistency: Thin
- Note: Top
- Strength of Aroma: Strong
- Aromatic Scent: Eucalyptus Blue Mallee has a fresh, camphoraceous aroma with a faint peppermint undertone
- Aromatherapy Benefits: Purifying & Invigorating
Warnings: Eucalyptus Oil should be used in dilution, and be avoided during pregnancy. It is considered toxic if taken internally, non-irritant and non-sensitive. Avoid if you have high blood pressure or epilepsy.
Bottled by Timshel Apothecary. For more information on the essential oils we use, please Contact Us.