100% Pure Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil
Cinnamon Leaf essential oil is a wonderful stress reliever after a long tiring day, and can also be used as a soothing muscle and joint relaxer. Th oil has a warm effect on the body that promotes the ease of muscle aches, sprains, arthritis, and other joint and muscle ailments. It can also be used as a tonic that reduces drowsiness and gives you an energy boost if you're mentally and/or physically exhausted.
Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil is also believed to have the following properties:
- Insect Repellant
- Botanical Name: Cinnamomum verum
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Origin: Sri Lanka
- Color: Brownish yellow to dark liquid
- Consistency: Medium
- Note: Middle
- Strength of Aroma: Medium
- Aromatic Scent: Cinnamon leaf oil has a spicy warm, clove like scent. Customers seeking the smell of cinnamon spice should purchase the bark.
- Aromatherapy Benefits: Vitalizing, Refreshing, Stimulating.
Warnings: Though non-toxic, it is capable of causing sensitivity - particularly with mucous membranes. It should also be used in proper dilution and avoided during pregnancy.
Bottled by Timshel Apothecary. For more information on the essential oils we use, please Contact Us.